Maximizing Your Business Potential – Post COVID
Michael D. Bosma, CPA – Keystone CPAs
Wed, May 26 – Free Live Stream from Noon to 1 pm
Virtual Networking from 11:30 to Noon
Registration Info Below
Anybody who wants the COVID vaccine has access to it. Federal and state governments are loosening the economic lockdowns. Main street is generally excited to get back to business.
Mike’s presentation will equip business owners to prepare themselves for the “new normal.” During his talk, Mike will give a preview of where things are headed from a legal and regulatory standpoint. Mike will also discuss the current administration’s tax agenda, and what businesses should do now to plan.
Mike’ presentation includes:
- The current state of the filibuster and how that is impacting legislation.
- Biden’s Tax Plan – The current appetite for enacting the Plan, and how to navigate accordingly.
- Stimulating Stimulus Discussion – How smart business owners are using stimulus payments to prepare them for expansion.
- A sliver of the Silver State – What legislative changes should business owners expect from State Government, and how to plan accordingly.
- Begin with the End in Mind – What should business owners be doing now to prepare for the eventual sale of their business.
About our speaker
Mike founded Keystone CPAs after he purchased the Reno office of CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) effective January 1, 2021. Prior to the purchase, he was the Principal‐in‐Charge for the Reno office of CLA.
Mike has been in public accounting, specializing in taxation for more than 27 years. His CPA “pedigree” includes leadership roles at both CLA and Grant Thornton. He is dedicated to assisting taxpayers attain higher levels of success through proactive tax planning and creative restructuring, as well as strategic business solutions.
When: May 26, 2021 11:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.